|THE TOWN HALL
Still in use. What a joy to vote and not have to stand in line. All ballots are hand-written and tabulated.
|THE OLD SCHOOLHOUSE
...now used as the town's Heritage Center. This museum is open to visitors every weekend during the summer months
|The ALMELUND CREAMERY CO.
No longer in use, but quite a magnificent building
|IMMANUEL LUTHERAN CHURCH
The original building was completed in May of 1887 at a cost of $490. The parsonage was later errected in February of 1899 at a cost of $250. A pipe organ was installed in the balcony in 1907. In April of 1926 the last service in the old church was conducted. The new church shown here was completed at its current location in August of 1927. The cost was $45,000. This debt was liquidated in 1944.
The church now plans to construct an addition at a cost of close to $600,000. Boy, how prices have changed!!!